Friday, May 12, 2006

APS DAGSHAI e-groups on Yahoo.com

Hi guyz ,(`n'Galz)

It's been a long time since my last post but I don't think many of you missed me ( I don't see the hit couter doing cha chingg !! very often ) . Okay ,This is to inform you Jokers that there are about 4 yahoo groups for our school on the yahoogroups site .search by these keywords "APS dagshai " and you come up with :-

apsdagshai :- 214 members , moderator- Himmat brar
aps_dagshai :- 13 members , moderator- Dharun sharma , 2000 batch
wonder_years_aps_dagshai_02:- 06 members ,moderator Amit Singh
daggers :- 05 members, moderator Saurabh Tangri

join one and enjoy

2 comments:

Amar Enterprises said...

harshdeep
i did my 7th and 8th class
in aps dagshai
in 1999 2000 batch .
looking for my friends online...

Unknown said...

Hey was there any one named Ishan Chawla in ur batch or senose or junior?